19.4.13

Tip: Lipstick as Blusher

Hi Tory,

Part of the fun of make up is being creative with it, and that includes multitasking. You've heard me talk before about using my brow kit colours as emergency neutral eye shadows, for example. Now I had my eye on the Bourjois Colorissimo Lip Palettes, but when MUA brought out their version - and at a third of the price - that's when this tip came into being.

trios like the one I've used are fantastic to pop in your purse!

As long as they're not too matte, glittery or highly frosted, lipsticks make excellent cream blushes in a fix. They have a similar texture to the real thing, come in the same colours, and save you both money and time spent fishing about in your purse or make up cabinet. Trios like the one I've used are fantastic to pop in your purse!

  • Use your finger to grab the colour you want and dot it along the cheekbone
  • You can still use your fingers at this point, but I like to grab a stippling brush
  • Blend the product out so that it's nice and diffused
  • Perfect! And so simple!

Hugs and kisses,
xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is new. I will try this one as I really liked the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "WOW"!!!!! This is out of this world, I want to look just like her...every angle every shot!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...